Online banking how-to's
Common problems (primary steps)
If you are having problems accessing online banking, try upgrading to the latest browser and have the correct settings as below (for Internet Explorer):
1. In Tools > Internet Options, Security & Privacy should be set to Medium or lower. If the bar doesn't display and just says Custom, press the Default Level button and the bar will show. Click 'OK' to save changes.
2. Adobe Flash Player should be installed
Common problems (secondary steps)
If you are still having trouble accessing online banking, you may also try performing the following steps below:
1. 'Check for server certificate revocation' in Security in Advanced tab in Internet Options should not be ticked
2. Check on PC or Mac to make sure there is no third party software that would alter the way Internet Explorer works, for example, uninstall a software called Comet if it is present on the PC, or disable any virus protection software running in the background.
3. Go to Tools > Internet options. Click on the Advanced tab and scroll down to the Security section. Check to see if the option "Check for server certificate revocation' is ticked (it should NOT be ticked). Click OK to save changes. Exit out of the browser, then open it up again and log in.
4. Pop-ups could also be a problem, so you need to allow them in order to use internet banking. Go to Tools > Internet options > Privacy tab. Under the Pop-up blocker heading, click on the Settings button. Watch video on how to disable pop-ups
If you are experiencing the error message “Connection Expired”, follow our guide for assistance.
Delete you temporary files to make sure you are receiving the latest pages from our server.
Procedures, settings and tips for printing and downloading statements/transaction lists.
If you are having trouble downloading statements or transaction files, follow these steps
Procedures and tips for transferring between PC accounts and external financial institutions.Use recommended browsers Google Chrome or Firefox to use internet banking and download eStatements.
Other queries and helpful links
For more complicated queries, please email details and screenshots (if applicable, hold Ctrl and Print Screen, then paste into the email) to: email@example.com
Download Adobe Flash Player
Download Internet Explorer
Download Mozilla Firefox