Get the most out of your banking with EzePac, an all in one package for your savings and transactions. Enjoy the convenience of accessing your cash through online and mobile phone banking wherever you are, whenever you want.
Features and benefits
- PC Visa Debit Card – pay for things you want in shops, online, by EFTPOS or use it at an ATM to withdraw cash
- NO annoying monthly account and management fees
- FREE ATM* transactions Australia-wide (cash withdrawals $150 plus)
- FREE EFTPOS transactions
- Access to savings 24/7 via online, mobile phone and telephone banking
How to apply for EzePac
Complete the Under 18 Membership Application Form and mail it back to us at:
Reply Paid 669
PO Box 669
Carlton South VIC 3053
Fee-Free Banking For Student and Apprentices
It’s hard to save when you’re a student or undertaking a traineeship. That’s why we offer students and apprentices 16 – 25 fee-free transaction banking* with PC.To be eligible you will need to be:
- A student attending a course of full time study at an approved Australian Tertiary Education Institute (as determined by Police Credit) of not less than 12 months in duration; or
- An apprentice enrolled in a registered Australian Apprenticeship or Skills Victoria apprenticeship and traineeship course
* Please note: Fee-free banking is only available for Individual accounts. If you have an Authorised Signatory attached to your Individual account, you may incur fees for some ATM transactions.
How to apply for fee-free banking
Simply complete the PC Tertiary Student/Apprentice Online Registration Form.
Need to pay for a computer or other study-related funds? We can help you on your way to achieving your financial goals with the PC Student Loan.
*EzePac: ATM transactions less than $150 will incur a transaction fee for members 18 years and over who are not students or apprentices. ATM transactions at Westpac/Bank of Melbourne/St.George/BankSA/Indue WTC will be charged at $1.80 per transaction. ATM transactions by an Authority to Operate may incur a transaction fee on their account. Fees and charges apply. Terms & conditions, interest rates and fees & charges applying to our products and services are available on our website, on application and on request.